Movie HD app is one of the most popular video streaming apps that allow the users watch their latest movies and TV shows for free on their Android device platforms. On this application, you can find a massive collection of movies, videos and much more stuff that are of high picture quality. There are incredible features available on this Movie HD application that can be used with much ease and comfort on your Android platform.
Apart from the best features, there are some issues related to Movie HD application. Millions of users across the world have been using this Movie HD app for free, and at the same time, there are few users who are confronting several issues and problems whilst using Movie HD app on their Android phone. Some of the problems include Movie HD No Connection Retry Error, Not Connecting, Video Not Available and many other errors.
People are exploring the web to check out the best procedure and solution to fix these issues while using Movie HD app. If you are one among those, you have landed in the right place. In this article, we have come up with the best solutions for all those issues and problems related to Movie HD APK Problems.
Movie HD No Connection Retry Error Fixed
Usually, people download and install Movie HD application with much ease on their Android device. The app will do work perfectly for one of two days, and later people will come across some errors that include “Movie HD No Connection, Retry.” Now, we are going to help you in resolving this issue. It will also work on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system. Check out the simple steps.
- Once you get this “No Connection, Retry” error, you need to close the Movie HD app.
- Just navigate to the Settings on your device. Turn off Wi-Fi option and switch your device to Air Plane mode.
- You can now open the Movie HD app and turn on the internet of 3G Wi-Fi connection.
- That’s it! The problem is fixed. You can now enjoy streaming your desired movies and shows for free on your device.
‘Movie HD Not Connecting’ Error
This is the second solution for the issue, Movie HD Not Connecting. Follow the simple steps provided below:
- Once you come across this error, you need to completely uninstall the Movie HD app on your Android or iOS or Windows device.
- You need to download MFTInstaller on your mobile phone.
- Once it is installed on your device, open the app and search for Movie HD app from the installer.
- You can now use Movie HD app using this installer, and it works perfectly without any connecting issues.
People suffer from some issues related to Movie HD updating issues. Here are some of the simple steps to fix it.
Open the Movie HD app on your device, and you can see a pop-up message regarding an update. Click on the Update button.
Go to the download page of this app and the new Movie HD app will be downloaded on your device in just a few seconds.
You can then uninstall the previous version of Movie HD and continue with the new version on your device. These are some of the Movie HD APK Problems and the best solutions for the users.